Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Moscow Photographic Forum 2011

Well, there is a time for the new record in my blog making! ;)
First, when we say about Modern Photographic Equipment we say about Japan as well.
When we say about Japan we are staying under a Human Tragedy pressure now.
Some people, who "loves a photography" are says about prices discount on DSLR on this background. They are waiting... ;) Unfortunately, i can't for discuss with "photographers" this. I hope you understand me. I hope we understand that discussion about this is amoral now! I want to say for Japan's people about supporting, my own supporting by soul. In this extremely hard time for Islands.
Ok, "Japan in Russia 2011" will start in this Friday. If you have an any question, please don't hesitant to write me. Please, welcome to the Show!

This is absolutely free Show. You need an Internet registration for entrance only. Unfortunately, this show becomes a worse and worse with the years. I think that Photography is lost as art and passes in area of household entertainments and struggle of technologies. Ok, and what about Show? The one interesting thing you can view, when you are inside

What is this? This is a Help to Japan. I very hope it will help to someone really!
In this year the Photo Show was mixed with the Consumer Electronics Show in one square. They was in different sections and floors in the past years.
Traditionally, a Sony Stand was a most interesting for me. The perfect models, lot of technologies and very friendly a staff.

During a few years I think about changing my camera to the something new. However, for what? I was trying the several DSLR from Nikon line including a FF cameras. Unfortunately, they can't replace my Fujifilm DSLR S5Pro. I can't see a same level like S5pro give me. Because this i'm still happy with my old toy for a while. Moreover, my wife is happy too. :) When people ask me about full format, i say that i'm already have it. I have my Nikon F100 film camera the full Fujifilm "sensors" generations are included which in!I'm already wrote 'Why i'm still shooting on a film' once ;) Understanding that from Fujifilm of miracles it is not necessary to wait, I have approached to stand Fujifilm on what without hoping. However i was no right. Something like a " retro brilliant" i have found on the Company's stand

This is a new camera model from Fuji, named as X100. First mirrorless compact camera(with the APS-C sensor)with the "hybrid viewfinder" looking like a Leica old fashion style camera. I heard already about this model. I very much wanted to try it. However, it was impossible :( To every camera was mounted with the alarm system and metallic rope. Moreover the couple of strong muscule guys was applied to it too! :) More shortly, it was impossible to insert a flash card because the "communication interfaces" (cable and alarm) was close to a card slot. This new camera so remained for me a riddle...
I asked about new DSLR from Fujifilm. Traditionally from FujiFilm , "no words about this". However, when with the Fuji staff i was talking a more closely I has learned that a some disagreements with Nikon for Fuji DSLR body's supplier was occur.
During a Show walking you can feel a Japanese Soul an everywhere!




Something like to "almost Japan"



And something like to "Capoeira"


And more and more...




Another one page of Moscow Photographic Forum's History was closed.
Till the next Forum! :)

17:59 , 03-17-2011

4 comments: