Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Stereo-photography World

Thanks for FujiFilm,
I'm StereoPhographer now, I have am FinePix REAL 3D W3!

The only one question is still exists. This is a new, old, or newest technology? Hm....
It will be amazing for everyone...this is an OLD TECHNOLOGY. I'm talking about IMAX?
No! Please, look at this one (www.ixbt.com):
   Unfortunately, I'm not familiar in French(I hope in English too :) ). But They are a stereocameras  was produced a more 106 years ago! To tell a true, i was thinking about compact digital camera for myself. What kind of camera is enough?Super zoom, super compact, super small and etc....super. I have a some  experience with the my Film compact camera from Pentax. 

  
This super zoom toy (28-120mm) was a my good friend in the photo when I'm walking. However, a high ISO films will be useful on it only, an aperture size (5.6-11) according. The FinePix 3D W3 have an more fast 35-105 zoom lens. The cameras are a same size both. Let's look at the photographs can Pentax do (landscape and portrait - with a flash firing). It was a very beautifully, the flash was not firing on in the Landscape scene. I have not a battery pack which is a powerful enough:)
I think not bad that! All pictures was taken with the Fuji Superia 400 Negative Film. I was not trying an Velvia slides yet. However, my favorite Fujichrom colors can be processed on FinePix REAL  3D W3 as well. This pictures are demonstrate a full power of the FinePix colors in Fujichrom mode,
Hm....no bad too! I think about selling my Pentax at the e-bay!  It's joke :) A main question still exists, what about 3D? This kind pictures are a very hard for viewing. You must have a special glasses for viewing...However, an animated GIFs can show you a some kind of he 3D World from FinePix camera


I think you understanding me. I can view FinePix 3D pictures(*.MPO) on my 3D LG TV, with the glasses. Moreover, i can view a 3D video from my FinePix camera. This TV is equipped with IPS matrix. Yes, I'm full of emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment